Adobe Creative Cloud Software is pre-installed on most district issued devices and requires users to sign in to authorize use of the product.
Current Adobe Titles:
If you would like to use Adobe products on your own personal computer at home follow this link: How do I download Adobe Creative Cloud apps at home?
Logon and Activate Adobe Creative Cloud software (First Launch Only)
- Open any Adobe product (ie. Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- You'll receive a Sign in window like the one below if you are not signed in.
- Enter your district email address ending with "@ipsd.org" or "@k12.ipsd.org" and click Continue.
- Please do not click the Google, Facebook, or Apple buttons.
- Next, select "Company or School Account" in the following window.
- Auto logon is triggered. Wait a few second while authentication takes place. You may be asked to enter your IPSD credentials. This is all normal, please enter your credentials and click Sign in.
- Once signed in you will see the user icon become active instead of gray. You can now use any of the Adobe CC software in your start menu.
- If this process fails, it may be because you are logged on the computer with a username that doesn’t match your email address (mascot or sub account). Please logoff the computer and back on as yourself. Optionally you can type in your email password to continue.
Our license agreement with Adobe allows for users to be logged into an Adobe product on 2 computers concurrently. If you try to log in on a 3rd computer, you may see a message asking you to log off of one or more other previously logged in computers. This will de-authorize the Adobe software for you on the chosen machine(s) but does not affect other users of that machine; in the case of a lab computer.
If you would like any of the Adobe Software Products installed on your district device, please submit a Support Center Request and your building Tech Support Specialist will arrange to install the products you need.