Current available Adobe Products are:
If you would like to use Adobe Products at home, follow this knowledge base how to do so: How do I download Adobe Creative Cloud apps at home?
- Open any Adobe product (ie. Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- You'll recieve a "Sign In Required"
Click Sign In Now
On the next screen click, Sign in with an Enterprise ID
- Enter your E-mail, @ipsd.org OR @k12.ipsd.org
- As soon as you move to the password field, an auto
logon is triggered. The windows will blink a few times and you might notice a
Microsoft page briefly (you may be asked for your email address again). This is
- If this process fails, it may be because you are logged on the computer with a username that doesn’t match your email address (mascot or sub account). Please logoff the computer and back on as yourself. Optionally you can type in your email password to continue.
Our license agreement with Adobe allows for users to be logged into an Adobe product on 2 computers concurrently. If you try to log in on a 3rd computer, you may see a message asking you to log off of
one or more other previously logged in computers. This will de-authorize the Adobe software for you on the
chosen machine(s) but does not affect other users of that machine; in the case of a