To synchronize all your Google Chrome bookmarks, website passwords, apps, start up pages, & browsing history, you will need to sign into your browser
- With Google Chrome open, select the person icon in the upper right corner
- Select Turn on sync...
- At the Google sign-in page, enter in your full IPSD email address
- Next, you will be directed to the SSO sign-in page
- Enter in your SSO username (ie. firstname_lastname)
- Enter in your SSO password
- Once sync has been enabled, you will then be prompted to Link Data (settings, bookmarks, history, etc.) Choose Link Data
Note: You will have to close and relaunch your Chrome browser for your custom start up pages to take effect.