Occasionally Smart Notebook and/or Smart Ink will give an error that the Smart Board is not detected. When in this state, the SmartBoard will typically have a blinking light on the board. If all other troubleshooting has been done, try the steps below.
1) Open up the Start Menu and navigate to the Smart Technologies folder.
2) Select the Smart Settings application.
3) Select Connection Wizard in the Smart Setup application.
4) Let the Connection Wizard run for a few seconds and find your Smart Board, then select Next.
5) If the Connection Wizard is unable to connect to your Smart Board, please submit a Smart Board Issue service request form.