To keep email(s) out of the Junk Folder in Outlook on the Web follow the steps below:
1. Sign into your email account.
2. Click on the gear icon next to your name in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select View all Outlook settings at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Under Mail, choose Junk email.
5. Under Block senders and domains, remove any good known addresses.
6. Under Safe senders and domains, review addresses and edit as needed.
7. Under Filters, uncheck Only trust email from addresses in my safe senders and domains list and Safe mailing lists and check Trust email from my contacts.
8. Exit Settings.