The Digital Locker screen lists all files uploaded for online storage. These files can be drafts of papers or other works in progress. Only students can upload documents to the Digital Locker. Files that students submit for a specific assignment are stored in Grade Book.
- Click Digital Locker in the Navigation bar. The Digital Locker displays the date of upload, the file name, notes about the file entered by the student, and the size of the file.
- Click the Document name to download a copy of the file or click Remove to remove a document.
- Use the browser to print or save a copy of the file.
- Click Browse to locate the document on your computer.
- Click Upload. The screen displays the details of the upload.