Click Calendar in the Navigation bar to open the student's calendar. This screen displays the important details of the school day, such as district and school holidays and events for the selected student. Assignments display if your child's teacher has entered due dates in the Grade Book.
- Use the options at the top of the calendar to filter the information displayed by Teacher/Class, Assignment Type, and whether the assignment is Missing, Due, or Scoreless.
- Click the Day, Week, or Monthly icons to change the view. The calendar displays Monthly by default.
The Weekly view lists all events and assignments for the week. Click the arrows next to the name of the week to scroll forward or backward.
The Daily view lists all events and assignments for the day. Click the arrows next to the name of the day to scroll forward or backward.
- Select the Month to view or use the arrows to move forward or back through the calendar.
- Click the Week icon to see the details for a specific week.
- Click the icon in the top-left corner of the calendar to return to today’s date.
- Icons on the calendar indicate the type of information you can view.
- Indicates a District event. Click the link to view the title, date, time, and a full description of the event. Click Calendar at the top of the screen to return to the main calendar.
Indicates a School event. Click the link to view the Date, Time, Title, and Description of the event. Click Calendar at the top of the screen to return to the main calendar.
Indicates an assignment from Grade Book. Click the link to view the information associated with the assignment, including the Course, Due Date, and Points. The Resources section displays if the teacher has referenced an online file or website.