When you are logged in to StudentVUE, all scheduled meetings display on the Home screen as well as the Calendar and Class Schedule tabs. By default, you will see the "Class Schedule" screen first.
- To join your Zoom classroom, click on the button to open the session. Future meetings display as .
You may need to click the "Refresh" button at the top of the schedule list to change the "Join" button to green. The screens do not automatically refresh.
- After clicking the button, a Zoom link will open. Click
- If using a District Chromebook you should automatically be signed in for your Zoom meeting.
- If not using a District Chromebook, or you see the following message:
- Click "Sign in to Join."
- Choose Sign in with SSO.
- Enter ipsd as your Company Domain (ipsd.zoom.us)
- Click Continue
- Sign in with your student user name and password on the Single Sign-On page.
- After logging in, you will be directed to your meeting.
Some other helpful tips include using the Show Upcoming toggle to display upcoming Scheduled Meetings.
Zoom Meetings Displayed on the Home Screen
Zoom Meetings Displayed on the Class Schedule Screen