Sharing your screen with screen mirroring
Please note: The screen mirroring feature can cause the device battery to drain quickly. We recommend connecting your device charger while running this feature. We also recommend using a WiFi connection vs. a Cellular Data connection due to high data use.
1. In your meeting, click Share Screen.
2. Choose iPhone/iPad.
3. (Optional) If you would like to share your iPad/iPhone audio into the meeting, check Share computer sound. You can also check Optimize Screen Sharing for Video Clip (Check this if you will be sharing a video clip in full screen mode. Do not check this otherwise, as it may cause the shared screen to be blurry.)
4. Click Share. (If this is your first time sharing an iPhone/iPad you will see the following prompt. Click Install.)
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your iOS device.
• On your iPad, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to access the control center.
• On your iPhone, swipe up to access the control center.
• Tap Screen Mirroring.
• Choose the Zoom-“your computer name” option.
6. Your iPad/iPhone is now shared into the meeting.
7. To use your iPad/iPhone to display an object or image in real-time launch the Camera app.