Sign in to your Zoom Client before you continue:
- Open zoom from your Start Menu.
- If you don't see it click here to Install Zoom Desktop Client
- Click Sign In once the zoom application opens.
- Click "Sign In with SSO"
- Click "Continue" if the next window appears exactly like below
- Click "Open Zoom Meetings"
To Update Zoom:
- Open the Zoom Desktop Client as shown above
- Click your initials or photo on the upper right of the Zoom Client
- Click "Check for Updates"
- Once Zoom has downloaded the update. Click the blue update button and allow the update to complete.
To Check your Zoom Desktop Version:
- Click your Start Menu
- Scroll down to the bottom of your list of applications and click on the Zoom folder. If you don't see it click here to Install Zoom Desktop Client
- Click on "Start Zoom" if not signed in please sign in with SSO.
- Click your photo or initials in the upper right of the Zoom application then click Help -> About Zoom.