- This article outlines the uninstall process that applies to all Chrome web store Apps.
- This article focuses on uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application.
Uninstall and Reinstall Process
- Click on the Launcher – the circle icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click the up-arrow to view all of your apps.
- “Right Click” on the app you want to uninstall, in this case zoom, by two finger clicking your touch pad. Note: You may need to scroll down to see the zoom application.
- Select "Uninstall".
- Click “Uninstall” Button.
To reinstall Zoom click here and then click on the blue “Add to Chrome” button.
This process simply refreshes your zoom application.