Elementary schools can preview report cards using report GBK201.
- Type gbk201 in the quick launch or find it in the PAD tree at Synergy SIS – Grade Book – Reports – GBK201.
- There are a number of ways to generate report cards, either for an individual or a group.
- Specify an individual student
- Complete the ‘Grade’ fields to run report cards for all students in a particular grade, or all students in the school (by specifying a range of all grade levels)
- Complete the teacher field to see report cards for a particular teacher in the school
- When run, you will get a result with 2 files:
Click on the top entry, ‘Standards Based Report Card’, to identify students who were skipped because the report card is not marked complete:
PLEASE NOTE: REPORTS NOT MARKED AS COMPLETE WILL NOT APPEAR IN PARENTVUE
Click the bottom entry ‘Student’s Standards Based Report Card’ to see the processed report cards: