This guide will assist you in updating your password if your password is known. As a student, please see the solution below if you have forgotten your password.
- For staff, if you forgot your password, please reach out to your building's front office.
Students only - if you do not know your password, please follow instructions in this link: https://support.ipsd.org/a/solutions/articles/11000058614
- Log into the Single Sign-On (SSO) [https://sso.ipsd.org]
- Once logged in, on the top part of the browser, select your name
- Select “Change Password”
- The next screen will show the password policy and allow you to update your password. Input your old password, new password, and confirm the new password
- Please note that once a password is changed, it can take up to an hour for that password to work on all systems.